A commitment to diversity and inclusion
Fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace is part of our vision
To be the standard of excellence, Deloitte is fostering an environment where our people are valued for their integrity, talents, commitment and diversity. The strength of our business depends on the collective and individual strengths of our people. By understanding, respecting and embracing individual similarities and differences, we are best able to help our clients and our people excel.
At Deloitte, managing diversity means valuing and demonstrating respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. Diversity means we recognize, affirm and celebrate differences in age, education, ethnicity, race, family status, gender, national origin, physical ability or qualities, religion, sexual orientation, thought processes, personalities and lifestyles, and any other characteristic that makes a person an individual.
Our inclusive vision
We take diversity seriously. And it shows — in our internal and external programs, our leadership commitment and in our vision for what Deloitte can be. This is our vision for the future:
- We want to be recognized internally and externally as a diversity leader
- We will strive to have leadership that is representative of the overall workforce
- Diversity management will be a core leadership competency
- Our talent processes will reflect “best-in-class” diversity-sensitive processes
- Diversity will be supported and accepted as a business imperative
Page Last Updated