Deloitte globally remains the only Big Four firm providing full range of professional assurance and consultancy services.
In respect to business mergers and acquisitions the above mentioned approach means that Deloitte's clients may expect full range of services to be provided on any investment project in the Republic of Belarus, e.g. market research, investigation on marketing information in various investment areas, due diligence services, financial and tax advice and transaction support in M&A deals as well as support in transactions on companies, shares and real estate acquisitions.
We can offer a wide range of services to support your investment activity in Belarus and assist you in the following areas:
- Marketing research in various sectors of economy and areas of business;
- Review of various spheres of the current legislation, including tax, foreign currency, labor, civil and business low, etc.;
- Development of strategies, business models and business plans;
- Search for investment opportunities;
- Project implementation and follow-up monitoring;
- Pre-investment financial, tax and legal due diligence;
- Consulting on tax, financial and corporate issues;
- Support/structuring of transactions on a company (company’s shares) acquisition (or registration) as well as assistance in M&A deals;
- Advice on the optimal tax treatment alternatives;
- Assistance in negotiations with representatives of FEZ and the HTP administration;
- Support in real estate acquisitions;
- Tax and legal consulting in preparation for fund-rising and for IPO.
Having access to Deloitte global resources, we can engage professionals from Deloitte offices in CIS, Western Europe and Asia in investment projects at the client’s request.
For further information, please contact Viktar Strachuk, Senior Manager of Tax Services Department via tel.: +375 (0) 17 200 0353 or fax: +375 (0) 17 200 0414.