In keeping with our continuing efforts to deliver outstanding services, Deloitte requires its employees and candidates to maintain high professional standards. Our firm is interested in employing candidates with substantial professional experience; we also offer brilliant career opportunities to students and graduates with an economics background. The quality, enthusiasm and commitment of all our people are the foundations of our current and future success.
Deloitte has around 3000 local and expatriate professionals working in its offices in CIS countries: in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kyiv, Minsk, Baku, Tbilisi, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Bishkek, Tashkent, Dushanbe and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, and our environment encourages and supports the best people, enabling them to succeed. We are unique among the Big Four because we have successfully implemented our own Employer of choice program. We have also been on Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work for list for six consecutive years.
Currently we have the following vacancies:
- University Degree
- Work experience is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English
- Advanced computer skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong motivation and career aspirations
Candidates must complete the following stages:
- Online application
- Professional testing
- Interview with managers
- Meeting with the partner and job offer
The successful candidate should possess:
- Work experience with the tax authorities, in industry or audit/tax consulting firms
- Strong knowledge of Belarusian tax laws and their practical application
- Good command of English and Russian
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, results-oriented approach
- Relevant educational background
- Knowledge of taxation of banks is an additional asset
Consultant for Financial Advisory Services department
- University Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Experience in corporate finance, business valuation, investment management or budgeting
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English (both written and speaking)
- CFA, CPA or ACCA certification (complete or close to completion) is an advantage
- International experience or education is a plus
- Advanced Computer skills
- Big 4 experience is an advantage
We offer excellent career opportunities as well as competitive salary and benefits.
Please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +(375) 17 200 0414.