How do we serve the industry?
Our ERS services capabilities from Bermuda and globally include:
- Capital Markets – managing risk across your organization
- Control Assurance - identify, develop, and test internal control policies and procedures
- Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability – successfully manage corporate responsibility and sustainable development issues
- Internal Audit - a risk-based approach to internal audit to help clients improve performance and operating efficiency
- Regulatory Consulting - manage evolving operational and regulatory risk as well as adapt to more complicated regulatory and control environments
- Security and Privacy Issues - robust security through the delivery of end-to-end solutions
What experience do we have in Bermuda?
- Assist organizations with services designed to enhance their ERM capabilities on a sustained basis.
- Assisting our audit practice with SAS70 engagements
- Internal control specialists can be tough to find in Bermuda. We can provide qualified internal control specialists on a contracted basis as a cost effective way to fill short or medium term needs.
- Take a risk-based approach to internal audit to help clients improve performance and operating efficiency. Working closely and collaboratively with our clients, providing the full range of services such as helping to design a strategic plan for internal audit, reengineering existing departments and providing specialized resources.
- Assist our auditors with specialist Information Technology and Data Analysis skills on audit engagements.