Integrity, Quality and Performance
Free survey tool from Deloitte
Welcome to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu's Integrity, Quality and Performance (IQP) center, devoted to excellence in management and governance. The survey tool presented is intended to help companies understand how well their senior management and boards of directors monitor all the key success drivers, giving leaders a 360-degree look at the health of their business -- both the financial and non-financial aspects.
With the survey as a starting point, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu hopes to see the creation of a worldwide executives' community with contributions sharing how various companies monitor all the key drivers of success including both financial and non-financial aspects.
The IQP tool is offered free as a public service. The IQP survey tool can help you:
- Identify and rate the degree to which your company is focused on the drivers critical to its long-term success, and identify which metrics are in place to measure these drivers.
- Critically examine the role, structure, and oversight by board members and senior management.
- Develop an assessment to identify gaps in governance, information sharing, ethics, and responsibility for the board and management in all areas.
- Create a scorecard to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Work toward development of a benchmark against peers based on industry, revenue and geographical location.
The IQP questionnaire tool can be downloaded as:
- A customizable survey questionnaire in Microsoft Excel (.XLS) format.
- An Acrobat .PDF version of survey questionnaire to conduct the IQP survey manually.
The IQP project is a work in progress. We look to you to join our community and contribute your experiences and thoughts to share with fellow leaders. Whether you are a board member or a senior management member with a business challenge, please share with us any comments you may have on our IQP tool as well as any suggestions for improvements.
Join us as we grow our IQP community.
Page Last Updated