Don’t Get Left Behind
Mobile telecommunications investment opportunities in Central and Eastern Europe
The mobile telecommunications sector in Central and Eastern Europe is one of the most dynamic telecommunications marketplaces anywhere in the world. Many major European and global telecommunications companies have seized the chance to become part of the developments in this region, and new opportunities are emerging constantly.
The purpose of this document is to identify potential investment opportunities in Central and Eastern Europe’s mobile telecommunication markets. We have focused on 16 countries in the region where opportunities exist, but the situation is changing everyday.
For example, in the last year, Telefonica and Vodafone have entered the Czech market, Tele2 won the third mobile licence in Croatia where a fourth bid is now occurring, and T-Mobile have expressed their desire to enter the Macedonian market. And that’s just a small taste of the activity that is happening everyday.
In this report
- Introducing the region
- Identified opportunities in CEE
- How Deloitte can help
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services
- Deloitte’s approach to transactions
- Our experience in CEE telecommunications transactions
- Some of our other major CEE assignments
- Our selected telecom clients
- Benchmarking wireless operators in Central Europe
Page Last Updated