Our Architect services look forward and help you:
- Prioritise security improvements or design corrective action plans ('to-be' modelling)
- Engineer an improved security infrastructure or application development guidelines
- Select solution providers, such as point product vendors and integrators
- Design a blueprint for a renewed security organisation and framework, including policies and responsibilities
- Design key performance indicators (KPI) and key risk indicators (KRI) to measure the effectiveness of your current security posture
- Design an optimised authorisation scheme in your enterprise application (ERP, CRM) that fulfils the governance requirements and the need for efficiency and flexibility
- Assist a CIOs and IT managers to plan for improvements ordered by business leaders and board members
In Architect services engagements, we act as an independent and impartial advisor who is not hindered by internal politics and who can build on experience, templates and proven methodologies.
In addition, we deliver reports that are practical and provide a range of balanced options aimed at obtaining buy-in from stakeholders and business leaders.