Our Assess services take the security temperature and help you:
- Assess the maturity of your security organisation and associated processes 'as-is' modelling)
- Analyse the current security posture, at infrastructure or application level
- Do a gap-analysis against a specific standard or best practice
- Baseline the current security posture, so improvements realised through certain initiatives can be measured later on
- Capture the true spending on security, or the losses due to inadequate security
- Map out potentially overlapping or unassigned responsibilities relative to security management
- Analyse the risks inherent to your specific business and environment and assess the effectiveness of current security controls
- Compare the current use of systems and data against acceptable use or desired behaviour
- Assist internal audit in its role to audit information security
In Assess services engagements, we act as an independent and impartial assessor who can take a fresh look and benchmark against your peers or against best practice.
In addition, we deliver reports that are to the point, that answer the 'so-what?' question and that provide clear guidance on how to solve the issues at hand.