Our Attest services assess your security against formal standards and are aimed at:
- Supporting the financial audit to assess any IT infrastructure risks
- Providing an SAS-70 Attest, which you can offer your customers or other stakeholders who are subject to audit themselves
- Providing or assisting in the certification of your environment against published security standards, such as ISO 19977, AICPA WebTrust, DSI Institute standards, etc.
- Assessing ICT compliance with sector regulations including Basel-II (banking sector) and FDA (pharmaceutical sector)
- Assessing ICT compliance with general regulations and legislation including Sarbanes-Oxley, Code Lippens, Data Privacy Acts and AEO
In Attest services engagements, we follow formal International Audit Standards. This means our reports are recognised by regulators, legislators and auditors of your stakeholders (shareholders, customers and employees).
In addition, although our reports formally adopt International Audit Standards, they are written in a clear style, are fair and provide a balance between transparency and your concerns about disclosure.