Do you recognise your security needs?
While security has been positioned by the e-generation as a business enabler, today's business leaders also see it as a compliance enabler. Yet, despite the investments made by the industry in security, these same leaders also question some of the so-called solutions.
Do you recognise any of the following fundamental questions in your organisation?
Would you like to see security as not 'just an IT thing' but as a culture to be embraced by the entire organisation?
- Do you find that security costs too much while there are still incidents like outages, data leakage and even fraud?
- Can you regard good security as a differentiator towards customers and as a pain reliever to auditors?
- Do you wish to benefit from identity management to improve internal control?
- Do you wonder how availability and resilience can be combined with privacy and protection?
- Do you wish to knowhow to deal with new technologies such as wireless, BlackBerry®, VOIP, RFID, etc.?
- Would you like to measure the effectiveness of security initiatives?
- Are you worried about the leakage of sensitive data despite securitysaid to be good?
- Would you like to have harmonisation across risk-related matters, ranging from price, credit andreputation risk to security risk?
In order to help you resolve some of these issues, Deloitte offers an extensive range of security and privacy services. Depending on the needs and the maturity of your security organisation,benefit from a securityassessment and/or the architecture of an improved situation. Or rather from the alignment of business with the needs of security, and/or the attestation of your security posture.
Check out some of the services we offer:
Assessing Infrastructure Vulerability
- Deploying Identity Management
- Deploying a Security Dashboard
- Ensuring Data Privacy
- Managing Business Continuity
- Setting up Sustainable Security Governance