The backing of a large organisation
All our staff can fall back on a coach. In this way they have access to the know-how of the entire Deloitte organisation and the assignments are carried out within the Deloitte quality standards.
Specific training packages are laid on for them so as to ensure that they keep up to date within their specialist area.
- Control the administrative processes of the financial department.
- Clear the financial and administrative arrears, for example when a new ICT system is started up.
- Keep the accounts in their entirety and audit the entries.
- Comply with the administrative obligations in respect of VAT.
- Draw up interim financial or analytical reports.
- Close the annual accounts and draw up the tax return.
Cost Accountants, Budgeting Officers & Financial Planners
- Provide for far-reaching analytical reporting to the management and the international headquarters.
- Handle budgeting, budget compliance and budget control.
- Draw up the financial planning and cash-flow planning.
- Carry out consolidation reporting.
Financial and Internal Controllers
- Deal with credit control and compliance.
- Have knowledge of credit insurance and various payment and financing possibilities.
- Draw up the internal audit procedures and monitor these.
- Carry out internal audits.
For particular (financial) projects, for example:
- The taking over of the entire financial structure of the company.
- The laying down of specific reporting tools in various financial packages.
- Practical assistance for the start-up of financial or ERP packages.
- Practical bookkeeping support on the occasion of mergers or divisions.