Enhance your reporting performance systems and processes
Consolidation reporting is a challenge for financial management in many groups. It is a key element in decision-making for strategy and its results.
Financial management needs to keep pace with ever-changing market standards, regulations and internal reporting. Also increasing reporting requirements for financial and non-financial information in the context of complex data valuation and treatment, partly due to IFRS and/or other reporting GAAP, analysis, etc.
Current governance legislation requires organisations to increase internal controls. Adequate procedures have to be in place as well for delivering financial information to external parties and the market.
Our multidisciplinary approach in the Consolidation Centre of Excellence has gained a wealth of expertise in areas such as:
- Design and reengineering of consolidation processes, including internal control procedures that are compliant with SOX standards and audit trail requirements
- Ensuring a successful integration of group reporting process for acquisitions and restructuring in your group
- Design and integration of performance management needs and requirements in the consolidation process
- Organisation and assistance during the selection process for new consolidation and reporting solutions
- Implementation of consolidation reporting software for all major solutions available on the market. Implementation of reporting standards, such as XBRL
- Providing services for clients that choose to outsource their entire consolidation process
- Organising and facilitating training regarding both general consolidation techniques and GAAP-specific topics