Our Real Estate advisors have developed considerable expertise in most key activities of the real estate value chain.
- Assistance with negotiation and transaction structuring
- Conducting real estate valuations and due diligence
- Implementing an investment or sale strategy by initiating the real estate transaction
- Structuring transactions in order to reduce VAT, registration duties or income taxes on real estate operations
- Transforming or merging real estate companies into a SICAFI/VASTGOEDBEVAK, transferring real estate assets to a SICAFI/VASTGOEDBEVAK
- Planning the purchase or sale of real estate from a legal perspective
- Assurance on reliability of (non-)financial information and regulatory compliance
- Conducting market research and feasibility analysis to reduce risks
- Assisting in the management of real estate developments
- Belgian inbound and outbound investment structuring
- Leasing, building right, long lease and usufruct structures
- Designing debt and equity securitization strategies for real estate
- >Assistance to raise real estate finance
- Managing sale & lease-back/sale & rent-back transactions
- Setting up PPP’s (public private partnership)
- Optimization of financing structures from a tax perspective
- >Devising asset strategies which optimize the creation of shareholder value
- Identifying ways to reduce total occupation costs
- Assisting with business process outsourcing
- Helping select and implement real estate information systems
- Optimizing VAT deduction in the scope of rental agreements
- Lease analysis
Real Estate law
- Civil property law and contract law relating to property
- Town planning, environmental rules and registration duties regulations
- Legal due diligences and structuring of full ownership, rights of usufruct, leasehold and easements
- Filing for environmental and urbanism permits and drafting/negotiating contracts with architects, engineering firms, surveyors and building contractors
Global location & facility services
Have you ever asked yourself:
What is the best place to penetrate the new markets of Europe, Asia and the America's?
Do I need to relocate or should I rethink my business to maintain our competitiveness?
Is there a new location where we can start immediately?