Global Location & Facility Services
Deloitte Real Estate
Global Location & Facility Services (GLFS) is Deloitte's Centre of Excellence for site selection and FDI Services for the Europe, Middle East and Africa Region. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals with deep experience in dealing with the challenges that both corporate decision makers and Investment Promotion Agencies are facing.
We assist companies throughout their site selection and footprint optimisation process: from initial strategy development through to incentive/lease negotiations and the eventual facility fit-out and operations roll-out. We typically report to the top executives. We conduct around 25 projects annually of which approximately 70% focus on Europe and the remaining 30% have a global reach. Our clients are major multinationals with revenues of more than 1 billion EUR.
We support government agencies and site developers to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) promotion efforts, addressing strategic and operational issues. To do so we draw on our hands-on experience as former IPA directors. In addition, we capitalise on an unequalled basis of corporate site selection projects. Our clients are national, regional and city level investment promotion agencies and related organisations.
GLFS's reach is truly global and our experts can boast field experience in over 44 countries worldwide. It is based in Brussels and where required, we mobilise in country Deloitte experts in areas such as taxation, incorporation and employment law and organisational change, to ensure fully localised solutions.
Elias Van Herwaarden, EMEA Service Leader
+32 495 59 49 83
Alexander Hodac, Manager, Corporate Services
+32 479 90 18 97
Amaya Manrique, Senior Manager, FDI Services
+32 473 45 39 11