Enterprise cost management
- Deloitte is convinced that cost cutting can be embedded in the corporation structure and culture. In that way it does not cause a major disruption every time another program is introduced. But companies need to think of cost-cutting as a core capability and
entrench it into everyday management attitudes.
- Enterprise cost management incorporates a scalable and sustainable approach to creating value through transformational cost reduction opportunities. It is a strategic imperative that requires both vision and operational discipline, with a value-oriented mindset and a bias for execution.
Risks and challenges
- Have you decided how much cost reduction is needed?
- Do you know where to locate your possible savings?
Have you taken full advantage of all the cost levers at your disposal?
- And what about your project portfolio?
- Have you balanced short-term and long-term improvements?
- How will you actively manage change?
How Deloitte can help
Deloitte can help by identifying enterprise-wide cost reduction opportunities and managing cost reduction programs. We design and implement sustainable improvements to underlying cost structures, such as streamlining infrastructures, adjusting service delivery models and redesigning business models that help organizations prosper during an economic downturn by helping protect margins, capitalize on opportunities and capture market share.