Pricing: A fast track to creating sustainable value
Deloitte global podcasts
Pricing: A fast track to creating sustainable value in consumer products
This podcast provides commentary on a new Global Consumer Business point of view, Pricing: A fast track to creating sustainable value. The report examines the critical role of pricing in an increasingly complex and increasingly global business environment. It’s one of several points-of-view from Global Consumer Business & Transportation’s Center of Excellence program, which was created to help executives in the global consumer industries address their highest-priority challenges.
- What are the big changes in the consumer business industry that are making pricing more important than ever?
- What are key pricing challenges confronting consumer products companies?
- Are there any “diagnostic” questions a company can ask to determine whether it’s missing some opportunities with regard to pricing?
- John Norkus, Pricing Leader, Consumer Products
- Jack Ringquist, Leader, Global Consumer Business & Transportation Industry
Holly Seguine, Senior Manager, Global Online Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited