BEPS: Country by Country Reporting to Tax Authorities and Transfer Pricing Documentation
26 February 2014, 14.00pm CET
Host: Bill Dodwell
Presenters: Alison Lobb, Andrew Gwyther, Jobst Wilmanns
The OECD published, on 30 January 2014, a non-consensus discussion draft on transfer pricing documentation including the common template for reporting profits and taxes to tax authorities on a country by country basis. What are the proposals and how might these affect your organisation?p>
- The proposed draft common template for providing information on a global basis.
- Proposals for master file and local file documentation.
- The OECD’s questions seeking input from business.
- A framework for adapting systems and processes to deal with country by country compliance.
- Consultation, timetable and next steps.
Keep up to date with significant changes in international taxation under BEPS.