Tax Function Transformation and Outsourcing - New Developments
22 May 2013, 1.00 pm CEST
Host: Ian Sadler
Presenters: Ian Sadler, Christophe De Waele, Sarah Watts
Developing a tax function model that enables flexible and efficient delivery of tax compliance across multiple locations is a high priority for many companies, especially with so many new internal and public stakeholders involved. What are the current trends and emerging practices in EMEA? We'll discuss:
- Themes arising from Deloitte's 2012 Global Survey on Compliance and Outsourcing.
- Drivers and trends in global compliance management.
- Centralisation and transformation of the global compliance function.
- Automation and a new 'continuum of sophistication'.
- Generating value and insight.
- Future resourcing models - internal and outsourced.
Keep abreast of new approaches, 'mega trends' and global best practices.