Base Erosion and Profit Shifting: Update on the OECD’s Progress and Developments
21 January 2014, 14.00 pm CET
Host: Bill Dodwell
Presenters: Tim Tuerff, Alison Lobb
Five of the Actions in the OECD/G20 BEPS Action Plan have a completion deadline of September 2014. What are the latest developments and what can businesses do to be ready for the changes the BEPS process will bring in relation to these areas?
- The OECD’s timetable, working parties and priorities.
- Action 1 - the digital economy.
- Action 2 - hybrid mismatch arrangements - instruments and entities.
- Action 6 – tax treaty abuse.
- Action 8 – intangibles.
- Action 13 - high-level country-by country information for tax authorities and transfer pricing documentation.
Keep up to date with significant changes to international taxation.