VAT Place of Supply of Services: Update on 2015 Changes
24 April 2013, 1.00 pm CEST
Host: Daniel Lyons
Presenters: Kendra Hann, Pascal Schrijver
From 1 January 2015, telecommunications, broadcasting and other electronically supplied services will be treated as being supplied where the recipient is established or usually resides. The European Commission’s recently issued proposal for an Implementing Regulation clarifies the application of these new rules. What does your organisation need to do to be ready for 2015? We'll discuss:
- An overview of the changes.
- Proposed definitions of the services covered.
- Proposed guidance regarding the location of customers and evidential requirements.
- An overview of the implementation of the changes across Member States.
- Practical measures to be taken between now and 2015.
Learn more about the latest developments in this area.