The course is an awareness session discussing 3 streams which are relevant in case you want to start up a project related to ECM concepts to support your HR SSC: 1 high level strategic stream (HR Transformation), 1 strategic/ operational stream (HR Shared Service Centers) and 1 solution related stream (Employee File Management).
- Transform Human Resources’ core activities from tactical to strategic value adding services.
- Optimize the processes throughout the employee life cycle.
HR Shared Service Center
- Information Management in an HR SSC context (framework).
- Support: division in tiers.
- ECM & Document Management in HR.
Employee File Management
- Integration in the HR Shared Service Center.
- Key features: storing and retrieving personnel files.
- Technical architecture.
- Get an overview of the possibilities ECM has to offer for the HR department / HR Shared Service Center. The course looks at different scenarios and shares best practices.
- Dive into 1 specific solution with SAP Employee File Management by OpenText. An overview is given for all key features, a demo of the product is shown, and the required implementation efforts are discussed.
- Get to know the key documents and users in your company’s HR ECM environment with a challenging exercise.
- Business analysts.
- HR managers, HR SSC managers, HR Business Partners.
- Project manager and team members.
General SAP HR (Personnel Administration) experience as an end-user might give you some extra background.
- HR Transformation.
- Information Management in an HR SSC context: framework.
- Document Management in HR.
- Typical ECM projects in HR SSC environments.
- Digital Personnel File supported by SAP EFM by OpenText.
- EFM Demo.
- EFM exercise: business blueprint phase.