This instructor-led training is designed to introduce IBM Cognos 10 and show the remarkable advances that have been made compared to previous IBM Cognos versions. This is a hands-on training where participants get the opportunity to work with Cognos 10 firsthand.
- Be aware of the new features in the different Studios.
- Understand where the added value for migrating from Cognos 8 to Cognos 10 can be found for your organization.
- Start up new Cognos 10 pilot projects in your organization.
All current Cognos users. Course
Have experience as a Cognos user or be new to Cognos and want to find out what added value can be found in starting with Cognos 10 rather than with Cognos.
- What’s new in the Portal Environment?
- Meet the new Business Insight dashboard functionality.
- What’s new in Query Studio.
- Being an ad-hoc, cube (OLAP) based analyst in Cognos 10.
- What’s new in Report Studio.
- Do online ad-hoc analyses with Business Insight Advanced.
- Find out more about score-carding techniques with Metric Studio.
- Discover the event driven reporting features.
- Realize the key advantages of TM1 OLAP sources.
- Get into the world of statistics with the new IBM Cognos Statistics integrated with the SPSS Engine.
- Take more accurate decisions due to the new IBM Cognos Real-Time Monitoring.
- Communicate inter-geographical and -departemental with the new IBM Cognos Collaboration. application.
We will allow ample time for exercises and familiarizing yourself with the multitude of new possibilities. We will make sure you get to the bottom of the capabilities of this great new platform.
If you want to subscribe for a public training, please select the preferred date below.