The advanced TM1 development course enables attendees to gain deeper insights in modeling and maintaining TM1. Attendees will build on the fundamentals of prior TM1 experience to leverage the advanced features contained in the TM1 environment.
- Find out how to translate the complexity of your business into complex rules.
- Optimize the aggregation performance of your cubes using feeders.
- Understand how to create a cube with a Turbo Integrator.
- Get acquainted with the advanced features of Turbo Integrator
- Learn how to automate part of the model maintenance.
- Participants should have basic knowledge of Excel.
- Completed course “Fundamentals of TM1 Development” or alike through experience.
- Use business rules to build complex business ecosystems over multiple cubes.
- Use feeders to optimize aggregation performance.
- Create a drill through process.
- Different ways to structure time dimensions.
- Use lookup cubes to improve data quality and user experience.
- Create cubes and dimensions from data using Turbo Integrator.
- Get acquainted with Turbo integrators advanced scripting features.
- Use chores to plan model maintenance.
If you want to subscribe for a public training, please select the preferred date below.