This instructor-led training is designed for Report Studio authors who already had a first experience with IBM Cognos Report Studio and want to develop additional capabilities to create professional and complex reports within the IBM Cognos BI platform.
- Apply advanced report building techniques to crate complex reports.
- Apply advanced layout techniques.
- Create sophisticated semi-dynamic reports.
- Create highly formatted reports.
- Create multilingual reports.
- Report Authors (from ICT and/or line-of-Business).
- Power users.
- Participants should have knowledge of Cognos Connection.
- Participants should have knowledge of Query Studio or Business Insight Advanced.
- Completed course “IBM Cognos Report Studio basic" or alike through experience.
- Practical experience with Report Studio (required).
- IBM Cognos 10
- Calculate percentages.
- Simulate crosstabs using lists.
- Create first page only titles.
- Concatenate lists.
- Add additional rows to the header of a list.
- Create a parameter to show the user/username in a report.
- Advanced layout techniques.
- A graph with a dynamic norm line.
- Reuse layouts.
- Difference between joins and unions.
- Filter data coming from a different query.
- Create a mail merge letter.
- HTML code for tooltips.
- Send e-mails using hyperlinks.
- Package drill-through.
- Drill-through on the same report.
- Design a multilingual report.
- Complex prompts.
If you want to subscribe for a public training, please select the preferred date below.