This instructor-led training is designed to introduce IBM Cognos Adaptive Analytics, the reporting tool within the Adaptive Application framework and how it can be used to adjust existing WorkForce Performance reports or create new Adaptive Analytics reports tailored to your companies needs. During the course, we will use the data model of WFP as sample data.
- Understand the added value and use of the Adaptive Analytics Framework.
- Understand the added value and use of IBM Cognos Adaptive Analytics.
- Understand the added value and use of WorkForce Performance.
- Understand the basic concepts of IBM Cognos Adaptive Analytics.
- Create your own projects.
- Define Areas of Analysis within a project.
- Define, create and edit reports.
- Create relationships between and within reports of your Adaptive Analytics Framework environment.
Creators of the IBM Cognos Adaptive Analytics reports.
Completed course IBM Cognos WorkForce Performance for consumers, or alike through experience.
- What is IBM Cognos Adaptive Analytics?
- Create your first project.
- Administer your project in the content management.
- Create an Area of Analysis (AoA).
- Edit your AoA.
- Create a simple report within your AoA.
- Drill on hierarchies.
- Create drill-throughs between reports.
- Deploy your content.
- Save as a Report Studio report.