This instructor-led training is designed to give a tool independent introduction to advanced analytics in a day-to-day business environment. As advanced analytics is becoming more and more common ground even in industries where you might not expect it, it is crucial to understand the endless possibilities and get insights on how this can drive a company forwards and gain advantage over competition. Getting the most out of your data by using stats.
- Get insights on how advanced analytics is present today and affecting daily life.
- Create awareness of the added value of advanced analytics.
- Understand the methodology, concepts and rules behind.
- Translate business questions towards an advanced analytical approach.
- Understand the difference between correlation – association – causality.
- Being able to calculate the confidence w.r.t. a specific hypothesis.
- Interaction between descriptive and predictive statistical analysis.
Anyone with a keen interest in advanced analytics.
Participants should have no prior experience.
- Introduction to advanced analytics.
- CRISP-DM/SEMMA/KDD methodology.
- Statistical concepts and rules.
- Preprocessing data.
- Hypothesis testing.
- Statistical techniques overview (descriptive and predictive).
- Do’s and don’ts, pitfalls.
- From business to advanced analytics.
If you want to register for a public training, please select the preferred date below.