This instructor-led training is designed to give a tool independent primer on applying advanced analytics to everyday business questions. As advanced analytics techniques are applicable cross industry, this training aims at enabling the participants in understanding and interpreting the most common techniques. How you can use statistical analysis as a competitive advantage.
- Getting the most out of statistics.
- Translate business questions into advanced analytical solutions.
- Understand the most commonly used techniques.
- Correctly interpret the results.
- Recognize the do’s and don’ts, pitfalls.
- Evaluation and validation of the models.
- Having fun using statistical analysis.
Anyone looking for a comprehensive primer on how to apply advanced analytics in their everyday business.
Participants should have prior statistical knowledge, preferably followed the Advanced Analytics: Yellow Belt training.
- Factor (exploratory and confirmatory) analysis.
- Clustering (hierarchical, non-hierarchical, combined).
- Discriminant analysis (linear, quadratic, non-parametric).
- Linear regression.
- Logistic regression.
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA).
If you want to register for a public training, please select the preferred date below.