Tax Consultant - Compliance group (entry level)
Tax & Legal department
Deloitte, one of Azerbaijan's leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax and legal, consulting and financial advisory services to many Azerbaijani as well as global clients.
Want to be part of a dedicated, energetic team? Want to work with professionals from tax, law and economics backgrounds whose goal is to offer comprehensive solutions to our clients? Take a look at the Deloitte Tax & Legal team.
There is a tax implication for almost every transaction a company undertakes, from trading to acquisition of business. Even the most sophisticated global companies often struggle with balancing compliance details and a long-term tax strategy. The tax specialists of Deloitte have the perspective to help companies understand both local and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
As a member of the Deloitte Tax & Legal team, you will assist experienced professionals in researching legislation, drafting advice to clients, calculating taxes, preparing tax returns and fulfilling any other tasks to help the clients comply with the applicable legislative requirements and achieve their business objectives.
As a tax consultant working in the tax compliance group, you will be engaged in the following activities:
• Bookkeeping for day-to-day operations, preparation of accounting journals for clients;
• Calculation of salary, vacation, sick leave and maternity allowances for clients’ employees;
• Preparation of invoices, acts of acceptance and payment instructions to the bank by verifying documentation;
• Tax accounting and preparation of reports to the state authorities;
• Conducting analysis and research on tax laws;
• Liaison with tax authorities on client related tax matters;
• Day-to-day communication with clients.
• High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
• Degree in Economics and Finance with academic excellence
• Advanced written and spoken Azeri and English (knowledge of Russian is a plus)
• Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and dynamic conditions
• Proven creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Ability to focus on client service and strive to exceed clients' expectations while remaining committed to Deloitte vision and objectives
• Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
To send your resume please visit our website following the link