Carbon price impact assessment services
From 1 July 2012 it is expected that approximately 500 of Australia’s largest emitters will be liable for a carbon price of $23 for every tonne of carbon-dioxide equivalent (CO2-e) emitted. With the start date not too far away it is important that all organisations have a thorough understanding of the impact of the carbon price on their business and are ready for its implementation.
This publication outlines how Deloitte can help business leaders understand what the carbon price means for their bottom line and provides details about services and tailored solutions including:
- Cost and earnings impact assessments
- Emissions measurement advisory
- Carbon emissions assurance and verification
- Accounting and tax impacts
- Hedging, offsets and permit trading
- Government incentives.