Our Indirect Tax Dispute Resolution team provides dispute resolution and litigation expertise in GST, customs and excise duties, fuel tax credits and stamp duties.
As well as indirect tax experts, our team includes practicing solicitors from Deloitte Lawyers, our incorporated legal practice. We can help you in many ways:
- Mitigating and managing audit risks identified by the ATO
- Providing pre-ATO meeting strategies for solving potential issues which may arise
- Assisting you to manage the relationships your business has with federal and state/territory revenue authorities
- Suggesting improved tax administration strategies for your business
- Assisting with settlement negotiations of tax disputes
- Providing dispute resolution and mediation services
- Providing revenue litigation services
- Advising on handling information requests from the ATO.