- Latest news on OECD project on transfer pricing aspects of 'intangibles'
- Joint seminar by ATO and Japan NTA highlights good working relationship on transfer pricing
- ATO releases draft International Dealings Schedule and instructions.
- The ATO approach to commercial realism: time for a rethink?
- New ATO paper on profit allocation to bank branches
- New ATO Reportable Tax Position schedule
- ATO released 2011-12 compliance program
- The SNF case: where to now?
- The effects of the rising Australian dollar on your transfer prices
- New OECD project on administration of transfer pricing.
- Transfer pricing implications of proposed changes to Controlled Foreign Company (CFC) rules
- National Tax Liaison Group (NTLG) Transfer Pricing Sub-group update
- The SNF case appeal.
- APAs given new life in Australia
- ATO commences first transfer pricing "Joint Audits"
- OECD releases scoping document for its intangibles project.
- Taxation Ruling TR2011/1
- Business Restructuring: no changes from the ATO.
- ATO's Strategic Compliance Initiative
- Business restructures
- The ATO's focus on financial arrangements
- Transfer pricing litigation – the SNF Australia case
- International dealings schedule.
- Latest ATO developments
- Australian APA program booming
- New domestic arm's length dealing rule for MITs
- OECD to revise guidance on intangibles
- ATO update on transfer pricing for large business
- Industry data used by ATO to assess transfer pricing risk
- Application of the arm's length principle to the minerals resource rent tax.
- Is the TNMM still a viable approach for taxpayers in Australia?
- Update on the ATO's strategic compliance initiative
- Update on the ATO's 'rule of thumb' approach to the pricing of inbound intra group loans
- China developments – transfer pricing documentation inspections and business restructures.
- OECD Guidelines receive a facelift
- NTLG developments
- Transfer pricing remains a major area of focus in the ATO's compliance program
- Welcome back Marc Simpson.
- Profit-based methods sidelined again by Australian court
- Revised ruling on pricing of international financing arrangements
- Transfer pricing flagged by ATO as key compliance risk.