Partner, Tax services
Tel: +61 2 9322 7454
Registered Migration Agent Number (MARN) - 9793644
Provision of immigration legal advice and visa services to companies in sectors such as financial services, mining and resources, including off-shore oil and gas, information technology and telecommunications, retail, science and engineering and health.
Scope of Services
- Global corporate immigration strategy planning
- Temporary residence visa & work permit assistance to Australia
- Permanent residence visa assistance to Australia
- Immigration labour agreements
- Foreign labour workforce management planning
- Corporate immigration risk and compliance support & advice
- Business traveller advice and planning.
Mark has advised on immigration law since 1994 and is widely respected as one of Australia's leading corporate immigration advisors. During his professional career, Mark’s clients have included many of the world's largest multinational corporations from the United States of America, United Kingdom, and Europe. Clients have also included major Australian corporations, small and medium size enterprises and start-up companies. Mark is a Registered Migration Agent (#9793644) with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority, and is also a Member of the Migration Institute of Australia.
- Convenor of the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) International Human Resources Management Committee
- Founding partner of a major corporate immigration practice in Australia specialising in employer sponsored immigration advice and support
- As Lead Australian Client Partner, assisted a major global mining company implement its immigration program throughout its business, including the integration of visa services with the company’s wider mobility program
- Negotiated immigration labour agreements on behalf of Australian companies operating in various industry sectors to assist with the sourcing and placement of skilled foreign labour
- Developed corporate immigration technology platform for use by global clients and immigration professionals.