Tel: +61 3 9671 7450
email: Jean-Marie Abi-Ghanem
Jean-Marie is a partner within Deloitte Enterprise Risk Services (Melbourne, Australia) and has over 14 years experience in information systems, providing consulting services involving security architecture and strategy, assessments and testing, ethical hacking and identity and access management solutions.
He is responsible for the coordination and delivery of information security solutions to national and international clients.
With an extensive experience in the financial services industry, Jean-Marie has also worked across a variety of industries including public sector, telecommunications and retail and has managed a number of large IT security assurance and advisory assignments throughout Australia.
Specific expertise includes:
- Enterprise logging, monitoring, and reporting architecture
- Enterprise security architecture
- Firewall and VPN design and implementation
- Infrastructure security
- Intrusion detection system
- IT security policy and procedures development
- Network security assessment and audit
- Penetration testing
- Security architecture and design
- Web and email content checking
- Web application security assessment
- Wireless design and deployment (Wi-Fi)
- Wireless LAN audit and security assessment.
Qualifications and affiliations:
- Masters in Information Systems
- President of OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) Melbourne Chapter.