Partner, Risk Services
Matthew has over 30 years’ experience in providing risk management, consulting, and assurance accounting services to a wide range of organisations in Australia, United Kingdom and the United States. Matthew has lead the delivery of risk management and business assurance services to some of our major clients and regularly works with executive teams, project executives and boards on risk management and internal audit matters.
Matthew is a governance, risk management and control assurance specialist who works with the firm’s clients to develop or strengthen their capabilities in all aspects of governance and enterprise risk management including development of charters, policy and frameworks, facilitating risk & control assessments, development of training programs and reporting solutions for a sustainable governance and risk management. Some of Matthew’s major clients include:
- Adelaide and Bendigo Bank
- Teachers Credit Union
- Energy Australia
- BlueScope Steel
- Rio Tinto
- CIC Australia
- Melbourne Health
- Metropolitan Fire Brigade
- Ambulance Victoria
- Department of Finance and Deregulation (Comcover)
- Department of Defence
- Melbourne Cricket Club
- State Library of Victoria
- Royal District Nursing Services.
Area of expertise
- Public Sector - Service Delivery and Innovation and Regulation and Resilience
- Energy & Resources – Electric Power and Mining
- Enterprise Risk Services
- Governance, regulatory & risk
- Controls transformation & assurance.
Professional membership and qualification
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.