Directors and shareholders are becoming increasingly aware of the adverse impact claims have on an organisation’s culture, reputation, bottom line profitability and in some cases, the ongoing viability of the business.
Our services are tailored to suit organisations that are self-insured, part of State-based WorkCover Schemes, or making the transition between these environments. We work with our clients to develop cost reduction strategies. We can assist in implementation of these strategies by providing resources and management reporting tools to rectify any workers compensation problems.
Our services include:
- tariff structure - review of business activities to ensure these are properly reflected in the industry classification
- management systems - enhance existing procedures to ensure there is a formalised, structured and documented process
- measuring performance - help companies identify the key cost drivers impacting workers compensation and develop cost reduction plans
- self insurance evaluation - prepare a business case analysis for evaluating the costs/benefits of moving towards self-insurance for workers compensation
- internal audit - provide senior management with comfort that controls and procedures are effective and efficient for the management of workers compensation costs.