Few things influence overall organisational strategy, business outcomes and the mental health and well-being of the workforce quite as profoundly as safety.
Businesses as a consequence have an imperative to embed safety practices, increase efficiency and build engagement of their people. These investments can be significant and there can be significant pressure to measure return on these investments.
Deloitte’s holistic approach to safety means we create the right level of oversight and awareness of the true performance of organisational safety. We help organisations meet their work health and safety obligations, protecting people and profits, to create sustainable, long-term improvements in safety performance.
- 45° - The Business of SafetyTM is a breakthrough approach that helps organisations identify and resolve the business issues that put workers at risk. Rather than implementing generic safety-specific measures, Deloitte helps clients with a tailored and collaborative program to transform operations from within, engaging leaders and workers in significantly improving safety, and business. Issues that cause workplace health incidents may also affect overall efficiency and productivity, meaning the benefits of 45° go beyond OHS improvements. They may include greater employee and customer trust, lower operating costs, increased productivity and higher profitability
- Mock courts are a unique, interactive and innovative training for business leaders and their work teams, led by former WorkCover lawyers. They explore scenarios with Boards and business leaders to ensure that each business is ready to comply with current and upcoming Workplace Health & Safety legislation
- Advisory services including, surveys, culture change, strategy, safety leadership, risk profiling and assessment, injury management, WorkCover intervention and expert reporting
- Assessments & inspections focusing on internal audit, compliance audit, site inspections, self-insurance audits, certification preparation, FSC, ISO, Quality
- Management systems including policy and procedure design and implementation
- Business and strategic assessments and gap analyses to help organisations improve
- Training programs design and delivery
- Investigation into critical incidents, bullying and harassment.