Partner, Risk Services
Tel: +61 3 9671 6792
Matthew is a partner within the Enterprise Risk Services division in Melbourne and has over 8 years experience in the SAP and IT security field. He has been involved with a number of SAP security, GRC, general IT Security, Sarbanes-Oxley and external audit engagements for a variety of clients. Matthew has also travelled on secondment to the UK where he led the Deloitte SAP Technology Assurance group.
Now as one of Deloitte Australia’s SAP security experts, Matthew has been responsible for delivering SAP Security and GRC Access Controls services to numerous local and global clients. Matthew experience in this field has also enabled him to facilitate SAP security and GRC Access Controls training on behalf of SAP Australia.
Specific expertise includes
- Application integrity
- SAP GRC access controls
- SAP security
- IT risk management and compliance.
Qualifications and affiliations
- Bachelor of Information Systems, Monash University
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SAP Security Certified, Sapient College
- SAP GRC Certified Implementer, SAP.