Partner, Deloitte Analytics
Tel: +61 3 9671 6906
Justin Giuliano is a Partner in Deloitte Analytics in Melbourne, Victoria and has over a decade of experience in data analysis. Utilising his technology experience and his Chartered Accountant qualification, he has been able to use data and technology to solve complex business problems for over 100 organisations during his time with Deloitte.
Justin specialises in data mining and analysis, and has experience across various systems and processes. This has allowed him to solve business problems where:
- There are large volumes of data or there are multiple data sets / files that need to be joined or cleansed for analysis
- Repetitive or manual processes can be automated to save time or improve effectiveness
- Organisations have data (not necessarily of a high quality) and would like to use it to:
- Increase revenue: revenue leakage
- Reduce costs: duplicate payments, GST recovery
- Mitigate risk: fraud risk management, forensic investigations, continuous controls monitoring
- Measure performance: granular financial reporting and forecasting
- Focus scarce resource to optimise return on investment: analytical targeting
- Segment/group, quantify and predict behaviour: employee and customer segmentation
- Organisations are interested in developing their in-house analytics capability.
Justin focuses on the public services and life sciences & health care sector. He has worked with a variety of state and local government departments as well as with a number of federal regulators.
- CA (Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) - Monash University
- Bachelor of Computing (Information Systems) - Monash University
- Member of the Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia (IAPA)
- Microsoft Approved Accelerated VB6 Development
- Introductory Course in IDEA
- Advanced Training Course in IDEA.