Deloitte’s skilled practitioners are able to support you in carrying out the transaction through advising on the full range of issues you will encounter.
Our strategic, focused advice can add significant value to your deal, giving you a thorough understanding of which issues need the most attention and how to handle them appropriately.
Commercial and operational due diligence
- We can assess the commercial strategic value of the acquisition or divestment and qualify key assumptions for valuation
- We can provide you with insights that influence operational assumptions of the valuation.
Synergy or stand-alone costs assessment
- We can validate and quantify one-off and recurring acquisition or divestment benefits and costs and the associated risks you may face in your transaction.
- We can work with you to develop comprehensive integration or separation plans, including strategies for transferring operational assets and structuring Transition Services Agreements.
Questions to ask during an acquisition
- What are the tangible benefits that we can obtain from the acquisition?
- Are there operational or strategic issues that may influence the valuation?
Questions to ask during a divestment/IPO
- How do we create favourable business plans that will highlight the benefits to the bidder?
- How do we transfer operational assets?
- How do we develop a quality residual business transition plan?