Partner, Deloitte M&A Transactions
Tel: +61 7 3308 7300
A partner in Deloitte’s M&A Transaction group, Rob leads our Queensland Transaction Services team with over 16 years’ experience originally in the banking sector before joining Deloitte. Rob’s experience includes two years in the Deloitte London Private Equity Transaction Services team where he advised on a variety of global transactions across a range of sectors including infrastructure related investments.
He has considerable experience in corporate finance working with a mix of global and domestic clients including the public sector, large corporate entities and private equity firms. Rob is also the national lead of the Deloitte Sale and Purchase Advisory team, providing commercial advice around the structure and content of sale and purchase agreements from a financial perspective.
- Bachelor of Agricultural Economics – University of New England
- Master of Commerce – University of Southern Queensland
- Master of Applied Finance and Investment – FINSIA
- Master of Business Administration – Brisbane Graduate School of Business (QUT)
- Affiliate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia.
Rob is married with a young family and when not spending time on the family cattle property will be supporting his beloved Queensland Reds.