Partner, Financial advisory services
Rachel is a partner in the Valuations practice in Brisbane and is a member of the Board of Deloitte Australia.
Rachel has over 20 years’ experience providing corporate finance, accounting and tax advice. Rachel specialises in the provision of valuation advice for mergers and acquisitions and other commercial and compliance purposes.
She has led significant valuation assignments including the preparation of independent expert’s reports for clients including CFS Retail Property Trust, Coca-Cola Amatil, George Weston Foods, Macquarie Investments Management Limited, Mirvac Group, Rural Press, Sydney Airport and UNiTAB.
Area of expertise
- Retail, wholesale and distribution
- Travel, hospitality and leisure
- Investment Management
- Real Estate
- Shipping and Ports
- Valuations Services.
Professional membership and qualification
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA).
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne (1989) • Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (admitted 1991)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance & Investment, FINSIA (2003).