Acquisition/pre-lending due diligence
Our Transaction services team provides a wide range of experience in due diligence services focusing on the specific needs of clients, both corporates and private equity houses.
Our expertise in acquisition due diligence provides early identification of issues that impact the value and purchase price, and any potential deal breakers, including:
- Uncovering and quantifying industry and deal specific risks
- Identifying hidden costs, contingencies and commitments
- Assessing maintainable earnings
- Discovering tax exposures
- Evaluating cash flows
- Assisting in structuring purchase price mechanisms.
We also seek to identify opportunities and potential upsides which may add value to the business.
For further information regarding our acquisition due diligence experience, please contact a member of our Transaction services team in your location.