Client statements and distributions
MF Global Australia Limited
Pursuant to the Orders of the Supreme Court of NSW dated 19 September 2012, during the period 24-27 September 2012 the Liquidators provided all clients a Notice of Entitlement as at 31 October 2011 which contained:
- Cash position as at 31 October 2011
- The mark-to-market value of all open positions held at 31 October 2011
- Gross Liquidated Value (GLV) in Australian dollars as at 31 October 2011 using exchange rates at 31 October 2011
- Exchange rates used to convert foreign currency positions to Australian dollars
- Interest and other adjustments for the period prior to close of business on 31 October 2011.
The Notices were not produced from the corporate systems of MFGA used prior to the appointment of Administrators on 1 November 2011.
Clients have the opportunity to either agree or disagree with the Notice provided through an online proving process that will remain open for 21 days from the date of the issued Notice. Clients who do not complete the OCCP within the 21 days, either by confirming or rejecting the GLV, will not be able to access the OCCP and the Liquidator will consider that there is no dispute to the GLV for that client.
Clients are encouraged to refer to the Explanatory Statement dated 24 September 2012 provided below for further information regarding their Notice of Entitlement.
|Notice of Entitlement Explanatory Statement
24 September 2012
|Client account explanatory statement
23 January 2012