Partner, Restructuring services
Tel: +61 3 9671 8808
Glen is a Chartered Accountant and has an MBA from the University of Western Australia. He has over 12 years’ experience in providing corporate restructuring and financial advisory services to public and private corporations, State owned enterprises and Government agencies, as well as advising major financial institutions in relation to underperforming loans.
His particular skills and expertise include:
- Investigative accountant’s reports, pre-lending reviews and buyer/seller side due diligence
- Working capital and cash flow management
- Financial/business modelling and data visualisation
- Budgeting and forecast preparation
- Operational performance reviews, cost reduction and development of performance improvement initiatives
- Strategic planning and business plan development
- M&A (focus on distressed assets/organisations) – strategy, origination, execution and integration
- Developing restructuring/turnaround plans and implementation
- Formal insolvency case management (all types) and hands on control of businesses.
In addition to a broad range of industry experience in the construction, mining, transport, retail and manufacturing sectors, Glen is a recognised expert in aged care and retirement living and is regularly sought out to advise operators, lenders, investors and regulators in these sectors on a broad range of issues.