Partner, Restructuring services
Tel: +61 3 9671 7362
Sal Algeri is the Victorian leader of the Deloitte Restructuring Services team. He has extensive experience in corporate turnaround and corporate reorganisation assignments. In particular the design, development and implementation of corporate reconstruction and reorganisation plans.
Specific assignments include business improvement, organisation development, corporate restructure, cost reduction, merger and acquisition and business stabilisation.
- Ability to manage businesses in crisis management
- Experience in successful cash management forecasting and cash controls
- Business diagnostics to identify poor profitability and liquidity issues and how they can be corrected
- Developing business plans to rapidly improve performance which
include the skills to forecast trading and cash flow
- Hands-on implementation for changes required to a business for
- Reputation and ability with the major financiers that improves implementation of restructure plans and the requirements of stakeholders
- Business acquisition and disposal assistance
- Fixed asset management.
Much of Sal's work is carried on 'behind the scenes'. He has wide industry experience including manufacturing, hospitality, agriculture (wine, meat and poultry), importing, exporting, property and construction, professional services, transport and warehousing, mining and printing.
In addition to the above, Sal has carried out loan portfolio reviews on behalf of acquirers as part of acquisition due diligences.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- Registered Liquidator in Australia
- Bachelor of Business Monash University
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member Insolvency Practitoners Association of Australia.