Partner, Financial Advisory services
Tel: +61 3 9671 7273
Ian provides financial and commercial advisory services to public and private sector clients. Ian works closely with management, financiers, directors and other key stakeholders to quickly understand and address risks to the organisation’s financial objectives, performance and/or viability, and to implement sustainable changes to improve financial management practices.
Ian also leads the Victorian Transport and Infrastructure public sector group for Deloitte.
Ian specialises in assisting organisations to rapidly improve financial capacity, financial performance and management of financial risks through:
- Financial risk management and control
- Financial reporting and performance management
- Improved budgeting and forecasting practices
- Cost control and spend reduction
- Cash flow and working capital management
- Commercial risk analysis, allocation and negotiation
- Procurement support and contract management
- Revenue optimisation
- Financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Funding needs analysis and negotiation
- Business case formulation and review
- Independent financial reviews.
Ian has extensive experience in the following industry sectors:
- Transport and Infrastructure (Public Sector)
- Health and Human Services
- Consumer Business.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
- Department of Treasury and Finance (Vic)
- Department of Human Services (Vic)
- Department of Transport (Vic)
- Department of Justice (Vic)
- Melbourne Water.