Partner, Restructuring services
Vaughan is the NSW Restructuring Services leader and has nearly 20 years of experience in reorganisation services, 14 of these with Deloitte, encompassing Australia, South East Asia and the UK. His expertise is providing a roadmap to maximise future value for the stakeholders of underperforming businesses. In addition to restructuring services Vaughan has real commercial experience in running multiple businesses across varied industry sectors effecting financial and organisational change.
Vaughan specialises in:
- Lender advisory
- Business enhancement
- Situational advice, cost reduction, cash management, business enhancement
- Operational and financial restructuring/turnaround
- Independent business reviews and investigations
- Formal and informal insolvency engagements.
Cross border experience
- Experience gained working in and understanding legal and regulatory frameworks of South East Asia, UK and Australia
- Cross border insolvency involving Australia, UK and United States of America on various formal insolvency matters.