Nick is a partner in our Financial Advisory Services team and has over 22 years experience in Advisory and Restructuring services. His career has spanned the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Australia.
Area of expertise
- Pre lending and due diligence reviews for financiers and borrowers – numerous projects capturing new to bank lending, facility increases, refinance applications and strategic business assessments. Nick has worked across a variety of industries with debt levels ranging from $5m to $350m
- Advisory services & financial modelling – working with growing businesses to develop business plans, financial models and strategies for managed growth
- Restructuring and turnaround of distressed businesses – significant experience in distressed situations, business stabilisation and the development and implementation of turnaround plans. Projects include extensive stakeholder management, financial and scenario modelling, debt restructuring, revenue improvement, cost reduction, working with company management and in house project teams
- Advisory and due diligence services for Government Depts – projects include developing tender programs, assessing financial strength of tender proponents, advising on commercial and practical aspects of service contracts including step in risks, contestability reviews, developing business cases and implementation plans
- Various industries – in particular mining services, tourism & hospitality, civil construction, real estate.