Tel: +61 2 9322 7328
Frank leads our Forensic team in Sydney and our national e-Discovery services team, and is Australia’s representative leader for our Asia Pacific regional anti-bribery and corruption practice. Frank is also a member of our global e-Discovery leadership team.
Frank has had fifteen years in the investigations and risk management consulting industry and over twenty five years industry experience. Frank leads a full time team of specialists in:
- Forensic investigations, both domestic and cross border, including, corruption and bribery, fraud, IT systems abuse, and confidential information security breaches
- Complex financial investigations in support of commercial disputes, liquidations, class actions, valuations, and other dispute related situations
- Workplace/Code of Conduct investigations for the public and private sector
- Financial crime risk assessments and the development and implementation of risk management frameworks
- Background investigations, contract compliance and transactional investigations money laundering and economic and trade sanctions compliance breach investigations
- Computer forensic and e-discovery services.
Frank has worked extensively in most industries and in most jurisdictions in South East Asia including Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam, and also in Hong Kong/China, Japan and Korea. He has assisted many organisations respond to suspicions and/or allegations of bribery and fraud, and assess the risks of it occurring particularly in high risk jurisdictions and operations/projects. Frank has also worked with organisations in managing their compliance to bribery and corruption legislation in OECD member countries and other jurisdictions.
Based out of Bangkok and Hong Kong, Frank recently co-led the Asia Pacific component of the world’s largest global corruption investigation, involving almost two years of investigative and remediation work, leading a team of over 80 investigators, conducting inquiries and reviews in five South East Asia countries, and reporting to US and other regulators and instructing lawyers.
- Graduate Diploma of Management Psychology
- Bachelor of Policing (Investigations)
- Advanced Diploma of Fraud Control Management
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors – Australia
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants - Australia
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member of the Institute of Professional and Applied Ethics.