Deloitte Australia's Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) is world-class with three dedicated partners and over 30 years collective AML/CTF experience. We have the largest and most experienced AML/CTF team in a national forensic practice of over 160 professionals.
Our team of experienced AML/CTF professionals has backgrounds in accounting, banking, industry, technology, regulation and law enforcement. Our skills are in such demand that they are regularly deployed overseas to support our global AML practice. Partnering with Deloitte AML means partnering with the world’s leading provider of AML advisory, forensic and investigation services.
Partner - Deloitte Forensic - Financial Crime
We provide a broad range of AML-related services including:
- Advice on how to respond to regulatory action and assisting clients in preparation for a regulatory inspection or audit to ensure they meet standards; customer records remediation
- AML/CTF advisory services (strategic and tactical advisory)
- Assist in remediation of customer records in relation to know your customer (KYC) requirements; technology support
- A range of technology solutions including risk assessment (DDuceTM)
- Comprehensive computer based training on AML/CTF, through AMLCheckTM and customised training sessions and workshops to suit the needs of clients
- Evaluation of the inherent money laundering and terrorism financing
- Examination of legal and regulatory issues that can arise during and after an M&A action; program planning, development and management; Target Operating Models
- Gap analysis of an organisation’s status in relation to its AML/CTF journey; Due Diligence
- Independent assessment of the design, implementation and effectiveness of an organisation’s AML/CTF program; health check
- Organisational Design Models; regulatory response/pre inspection services
- Risk; program reviews (DRigourTM)
- Specification and selection of AML systems and technology.
Anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing risk assessments